Seven Reasons To Use A Travel Agent
Royal Caribbean - Freedom on the Seas
- Personalized Service – Local travel consultants are your neighbors. They are experts in understanding what you want and what you value in your travel experience. A good agent will get to know you and your travel wishes and customize a trip to your needs.
- Expert Advise – Travel agents, unlike instructions on a web page, are experts in understanding and deciphering the myriad of travel information that’s out there. Plus, they will have a variety of options to offer you, based on price availability and preferences.
- Unbiased Information – Travel agents work for their clients, not for a travel supplier. You know that you will be getting a trip that is right for you. A happy customer will be a repeat customer.
- Convenient 1-Stop Shopping – Agents can handle every aspect of your trip from airline tickets to lodging, ground transportation, activities, tours, insurance and more.
- Customer Service – Aside from the customer service you receive while in the planning stages of your trip, you will have customer service while you’re on your trip too.
- Best Value for Your Money Spent – Agents can help make your vacation dollars go father. They have access to finding all sorts of deals ranging from lights to hotels to packages. They have developed relationships with vendors to receive the best deals available.
- Less Stress – Planning a trip can be very stressful. There are so many options and details to worry about. Rather than spending lots of time checking a long list of travel web pages yourself, a travel agent has all the information at their fingertips, which saves your hours in front of a computer screen.